Customer satisfaction and retention
Customers are the CORE of businesses and their satisfaction should be the utmost priority of any business owner. Many businesses lose about 45% of their customers every 5 years. However, depending on your area of business, a 5% increase in customer retention can increase profits to about 95%. Achieving this begins with high customer satisfaction and satisfying customers goes beyond the direct use of your product/service offerings; in most cases, it encompasses their overall experience.
Gaining an in-depth understanding of what makes your customers happy is the heart of excellent customer satisfaction. This is different from customer to customer. For some it could be a price-driven satisfaction, to others could be just the whole experience.
We can help you measure customer satisfaction and identify the elements of your value propositions that need improvement and also identify opportunities for business innovation. Whatever your goal is, we can design automated custom solutions to:
- Evaluate the quality of your product/service based on customers’ perception
- Measure the satisfaction of your customers
- Evaluate the likelihood of your customers to recommend your company (Net Promoter Score)
- Identify the most common reasons for customer dissatisfaction
- Determine the loyalty of your customers
- Enable you discover ways to make improvements and improve customer satisfaction and invariably increase in sales